SLIDING ALUMINIUM WINDOW
Do not let your window hinder your view and the lifestyle advantages of your garden and surrounding areas.
The BST Sliding Window has a slim line aluminum frame and expansive window panels to enhance your standard of living.
The clean, clutter free internal and external appearance of the BST window provides a modern solution to suit the needs of your home and lifestyle.
The BST window also features a high quality modular roller system that has been designed to accommodate multiple rollers. This ensures the window glides open and closes smoothly and easily now and into the future.
Another important aspect of this window is the improved energy efficient design that will contribute to making your home environmentally smarter. Your local BST dealer can explain how this relates to your home and local area.
Be inspired by the best in style and technology.
THE BEST IN STYLE AND TECHNOLOGY
Other BST features include
• Molded santoprene gaskets and high performance brush seals which prevent air and water leakage
• Your BST window is fitted with a standard latch or a key lockable latch
• A top guide block prevents the window from rattling
• A strong interlock mullion secures the panels when the window is closed
• Optional anti-lift feature which is integrated into the window to ensure that it cannot be lifted out of its track
• The flexibility to have your fly screen or security screen fixed to your window at the point of installation or at a later date
• Configurations such as standard, bay, box bay and arched head
• The option of ‘vent lock’ to allow airflow through your home, whilst keeping your window locked to prevent uninvited guests from entering your home
• The ability to change the style of your window with the option of colonial bars for a more traditional look, or federation framing for a decorative feel
• The choice of a range of anodized or powder coated Colours to suit the colour scheme of your home
• The choice of numerous configurations which include two, three and four single height panels. See your local dealer for further details.
CAPRAL MK5C ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOOR
When they’re closed, the broad expanses of glass, over 6 meters wide, give you uninterrupted panoramic views and floods your room with natural light.
When they’re opened, the doors slide neatly away, one behind the other, for the ultimate in alfresco entertaining.
From 2 to 6 panel configurations available and a variety of panel widths, the Mk5c sliding and stacking door is a superior choice for living areas that seek to maximize the use of available space.
Maximum recommended panel size 2499 high x 1200 wide or 2100 high x 1500 wide
Maximum top light panel size (when used as a fixed light) 1500 x 1200
Maximum door width with top light fitted is 3000mm using D6809 transom section
Ratings from N1 to N6 (500 to 3000 Pa structural)
Maximum wind loading N5 (2200Po) tested, N6 (3000 Pa)
Maximum water resistance performance with D9652 sump sill N6 (450 Pa)
Maximum water resistance performance with D7828 Multi-Stack sill N4 (200 Pa)
Maximum water resistance performance with D8546 Multi-Stack sill N5 (300 Pa)
(Test Report C0-005a)
Wheelchair Access Sill D7850 not water rated
Recommended maximum loading per roller 25kg (H095 standard roller)
50kg optional heavy duty roller (H094) is available for larger doors
Standard glazing 4mm and 5mm fully toughened glass
Optional glazing 6mm fully toughened glass or 6.38mm toughened
Optional Double Glazing Insert